Cable Insulation Tester
VLF-60 Cable Insulation Tester made by KEP is a very low frequency high potential tester that ensures efficient testing and fault location on medium voltage cables.
Very low frequency (VLF) testing involves applying frequency in the range of 0.01 to 0.1 Hz to the cable under test, which is non-destructive to insulation of proper quality, but is enough to detect cable faults. Compared to DC cable testing, which can be damaging to good insulation, VLF testing does not have such a detrimental effect on the cable being tested.
- Efficient non-destructive cable withstand testing
- Portable, perfect for field testing
- Fully automatic testing cycle
- Automatic discharging
- Easy maintenance due to solid-type insulation system
- Breakdown voltage measurement and load recognition
- Easy-to-use software
- Does not need an external PC
- LCD touchscreen