High Voltage Glove Testing Equipment
High Voltage Glove Testing Equipment СВС-12 is designed for testing the insulating properties of rubber gloves with an high AC voltage at mains frequency, adjustable between 0 – 10 kV.
The quality of rubber gloves is tested by applying high AC voltage of 9300 V at 50 Hz to them.
Rubber gloves tester SVS-12 provides the following:
- Automatic discarding of those gloves, where leakage current is over 9 mA;
- Automatic switching off the high voltage if the top lid is opened during the testing process;
- Automatic filling gloves with water before testing;
- Automatic delay that allows all water to drip from taps before applying testing voltage;
- Automatically set time necessary for full test of each glove;
- Visual control of the value of the test voltage and leakage current for each individual glove;
- Audio signalling on the overall testing progress as well as audio indication of those gloves which failed the testing.
The tester SVS-12 allows simultaneous testing of up to 12 gloves.